1. Who did you last get angry with? That would be me.
2. What is your weapon of choice? Lightsaber + The Force, but words are all I have for right now.
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex? With good cause (which is a difficult reason to back up)
4. How about of the same sex? History will back me up with a big fucking "yes".
5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you? Negative - I am a Meat Popsicle™
6. What is your pet peeve? Hypocrites.
7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily? No, and yes.
1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't done in a long time? 20 minutes Exercise.
2. What is the latest you've ever woken up? Shit, um, Greenwich Mean or Central Standard?
3. Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't: Margaret.
4. What is the last lame excuse you made? I was too busy.
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through? Yes.
6. When was the last time you got a good workout in? Staff fighting, sadly enough.
7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today? I didn't - that's the strange thing.
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice? Knockandoo ;) Or Bawls - I don't know if it's yuppie or not.
2. Meat eaters: white meat or dark meat? If you're referring to poultry, white meat. Otherwise, like I'd eat a rat's ass.
3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event? Two bottles equivalent - that's the time where I started speaking in Russian (for those of you not in the know - I don't speak Russian)
4. Have you ever used a professional diet company? No.
5. Do you have an issue with your weight? Yes.
6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods? Why is "bland" not an option here? Do you have any idea who raised me?
7. Have you ever looked at a small housepet or child and thought, "LUNCH"? Um, no - I've never slipped that far up the foodchain.
1. How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family)? About 5.
2. How many people have seen YOU naked (not counting physicians/family)? About 5 that I'm aware of.
3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation? Too many times, I tells you.
4.a. Have you, "done it"? You mean, like, with a lady? Yes.
4.b. What's it like? "Good evening squire." "Good evening"
5. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice? Neck, mostly.
6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute? Yeah - in Italy, when I was 13. It was fucking weird, man.
7. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy? No.
1. How many credit cards do you own? One.
2. What's your guilty pleasure store? If there are books there, Disco.
3. If you had $1 million, what would you do with it? Pay off college, pay back parents, pay off loans. (Hmmm . . . this all sounds so familiar . . . )
4. Would you rather be rich, or famous? Rich - it's much easier to become a normal person again by spending the money.
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks? "I don't know - I can imagine quite a bit."
6. Have you ever stolen anything? Definite yes when I was little, but my "piracy" in the name of Monsieur Public Domain knows no bounds.
1. What one thing have you done that you're most proud of? There is no one thing.
2. What one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of? Becoming the person I am today.
3. What thing would you like to accomplish in your life? Understanding.
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place? I used to.
5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors? Not knowingly.
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score? Once or twice, but it never works out.
7. What did you do today that you're proud of? Seeing as how I just got up, re-writing the questions on this thing that suck.
1. What item (or person) of your friends would you most want to have for your own? N/A
2. Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with? Bill Gates, but just because it would be funny when he got back and Windows was open source.
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be? Nicolas "Doc, the Bodhisattva of Linux" Lindgren
4. Have you ever been cheated on? By my standards, I'm gonna call that one the big "Yes".
5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own? I wish I was thinner, sure.
6. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself? If self-esteem and self-confidence are in-born traits (which I don't believe they are) then those. Otherwise, none. Do you enjoy reading mechanics' magazines?
7. Do you wish you'd come up with this survey? Not so fast there, slick.
Finally, what is your favorite deadly sin? Um, that would be Lust, if by "favorite" you mean something I do every day.
7 Heavenly Virtues
1. What religion do you follow? Zen Quaker Jedi.
2. What religion were you raised as? Missouri-Synod Lutheran.
3. Do you believe that forgiveness is a religious property, or a human property? Forgiveness has two aspects to it, both of which are important for their own reasons.
4. Do you believe in magic? I believe more is hidden than is seen, yes.
5. What was the last promise you broke? I told somebody about Cam's Master Plan. But they'll be hush-hush, I think.
6. Have you ever said the words to a prayer and not meant it? No spiritual human being, truly honest with themselves, can answer this question with a "Never" unless they have only prayed with their own words.
7. Do you believe that anyone could be perfect? No purely human being, no.
1. Did you get everything you wanted over the last holiday season? I hadn't asked for a lot, so yes.
2. Regarding your future, what is the best thing you could hope for? I think we all know the answers to that (love and a job, mostly)
3.Do you let yourself get your hopes up for something even if you know that there is a large chance of failure? Hope is a revolutionary patience, oh dickish one.
4. Do you believe in magic? Yes, but not magical thinking.
5. Have you ever bought a lottery ticket? No but I have been given them.
6. Do you gamble? Not regularly, but I have twice.
7. Have you ever had something called off on account of bad weather, but then gone ahead and done it anyway? If you mean metaphorically, yes.
1. What causes do you support? Freedom, and see below.
2. What causes have you given money or time to? Church activities, Green Peace, Amnesty International, and the ACLU.
3. Have you ever worked in a soup kitchen or done another kind of outreach for the homeless? No.
4. Would you ever consider joining the Peace Corps, Amnesty International, or another travel-inherent worldwide charity group? Yes.
5. Do you give money to the homeless on the street? Yes.
6. Have you ever helped out a friend with basic needs, like rent or food? Yes.
7. What's the greatest extent you've gone to help a friend in need? I committed a friend to keep him from committing suicide.
1. What are you most afraid of? Death, but not so much anymore.
2. What did you do today that was really brave? I got up and started living.
3. Who is your favorite superhero, and why? Superman - read previous entry about Superman's Song.
4. Would you put your life in danger to rescue someone? Yes.
5. If you were to face the Wizard, would you want more courage, more brains, or more heart? Heart.
6. Have you ever gotten stage fright? A few times, and then very rarely afterwards.
7. Do you consider yourself to be a leader or a follower? This question is an illusion.
1. Have you ever been summoned for jury duty? No.
2. If they reinstituted the draft (for both genders), would you go, or would find some way out of it? As a pseudo-Quaker, I believe I already have pseduo-Conscientous Objector status. So, in answer to your question, all war is wrong. Suck it.
3. Do you support capital punishment (the death penalty)? No.
4. Do you believe that Dubya is rightfully President of the USA? Not until he proves himself in single combat aginst the Rankor, no.
5. What was your favorite media circus trial? United States vs. Microsoft, Inc. Without a doubt, yo.
6. Have you ever written a letter to a politician? Several, but fewer in recent memory.
1. What do you have the hardest time moderating yourself on? Cigarettes.
2. Do you collect anything?
3. Are you addicted to anything? Books, Nicotine, Caffeine (occasionally), the Internet, and human contact.
4. Have you ever put anything on layaway or used an installment plan? The laptop.
5. What's your preferred method of paying for things? Cash.
6. Tell us one thing you wish you hadn't let yourself do: Buy the laptop.
7. Do you feel that you obsess over things? It's called OCD (yeah you know me).
1. Who is the wisest person you know? Personally? That would be Mom. Otherwise, Thomas Merton.
2. Have you ever participated in a vigil? Sortof.
3. Do you take advice when it's given? It depends on the source, and whether I asked for it or not.
4. What area are you wisest in? I have no such area.
5. Do you drive defensively? Very much so.
6. Have you ever had unprotected sex outside of marriage? Once, and I still regret it.
7. What did you learn today?
Favorite Virtue: Hope