A list from last year
Some of you may remember this list I made last year, so I thought I would post it (Note: Some of these are deliberately stolen from a place I don't remember, but I thought it was funny):
Top 10 Reasons Why My Mathematics/Computer Science Capstone/Honors Project Isn't Done Yet
- 10 - My Environmental Studies roommate keeps recycling it.
- 9 - My Chia-Pet® case mod ate it.
- 8 - The robots keep eating my medication for fuel.
- 7 - The grant money has yet to be approved for the IR Goggles, shark-suits, and sniper rifle ammunition.
- 6 - The code seems to work acceptably, but the monkey repellant is failing at inopportune moments.
- 5 - My application of the Tanayama-Shimura Conjecture relies heavily on the hands-on testing of Duke Nukem: Forever
- 4 - I'm modfiying TeX to accept my trinary image format.
- 3 - Waiting on a proof of the Goldbach Conjecture to ensure its complete accuracy.
- 2 - Need to try it again as a female gnome paladin.
- 1 - Shouldn't have spent all that time trying to make it rhyme.
- Unclassifiable: (It's quite simple and complete, but doesn't fit in the margins of this paper)