The shower in my apartment has officially been upgraded from "pain-in-the-ass" to "A Puzzle from Myst." Every day, the faucets do different things - there is not a consistent level of "turn this faucet x degrees for a volume y of water at temperature z." So every morning, I get to wake up by solving my shower's lateral thinking problem of the day - getting the water temp somewhere between "tac-nuke explosion" hot and "breaking off my extremities" cold.
Erragal makes some damn fine curry - even if he uses my wok like a cooking pot. That was just weird.
Thoughts from Dance -
- The DJ is always responsible for killing the audience - and three times is too many. But even this can be forgiven.
- Should I be proud of myself for hitting on someone for 10 straight minutes without her curling up into a ball? (This time, specifically) I dunno - the line between "quality time" and "notice me, Dammit!" grows ever thinner.
- People are "planning" things for me. That involve other people - ???
- Chase's step-sister is "about Doc tall." WTF?
- Having your ankle hurt enough to stop you dancing sucks - when Avatar's ankle is even more fucked-up and she dances just fine. You got mad pain-control skills, girl!
Finally, for some reason, iTunes has the Thundercats theme song come right after "Blow up the Outside World." I didn't even know I had the Thundercats theme song.