2. Go to the IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
5. No Googling/using IMDb search functions. Wil Wheaton says: "Don't be a dick!"
1. "And that was only one of the many occasions on which I met my death, an experience which I don't hesitate strongly to recommend."
2. "Your file says you've got a degree from NYU. What in?"
"Any particular discipline?"
"No. Not really. Man's search for faith. That sort of shit."
3. "They like you very much, but they are not the hell 'your' whales."
4. "All I can promise you is terror for breakfast, pressure for lunch, and aggravation for sleep. Your vacations will be two minutes when you're not looking over your shoulder, and if you live to draw a pension, it'll be a miracle."
5. "Remember your math, kids! Key to the Universe!"
6. "You can check your anatomy all you want, and even though there may be normal variation, when it comes right down to it, this far inside the head it all looks the same. No, no, no, don't tug on that. You never know what it might be attached to."
7. "Where is he?"
"Could be anywhere, then."
8. "Why are we here? Us, humans? I mean there's six billion of us, we're like ants, I mean do we care what ants do, from a moral standpoint?"
"No. Maybe if you figure it out, you die, you know from a stroke or a heart attack, you just die, sort of like a promotion."
9. "Remember the tooth . . . the tooth . . . the tooth . . ."
10. "I can't do this very much longer. He had me juggling teacups all night long. Teacups! With tea in them!"
11. "Do you know what its like to have your heart shot out of season and tied to the top of a car? How it feels to be passed like the world's largest kidney stone? Ramada . . . I don't THINK so."
12. "You know, in ancient cultures, bears were considered equal with men."
"This ain't no ancient culture here, mister."
"Sometimes it is."
13. "Gotta go. London. It's 7 AM in the Old Empire."
"When do you sleep?"
"[pause] Sunday. "
14. "After losing the two previous vehicles we had been issued, the only car the department was willing to release to us at this point was an unmarked 1987 Yugo, a Yugoslavian import donated to the department as a test vehicle by the government of that country and reflecting the cutting edge of Serbo-Croatian technology."
15. "Eckhart saw Hell too. He said: The only thing that burns in Hell is the part of you that won't let go of life, your memories, your attachments. They burn them all away. But they're not punishing you, he said. They're freeing your soul. So, if you're frightened of dying and . . . and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth."
16. "Shut up, you American. You Americans, all you do is talk, and talk, and say 'let me tell you something' and 'I just wanna say.' Well, you're dead now, so shut up."
17. "400 years ago, on Earth, workers who felt their livelihood threatened, flung their wooden shoes called 'sabots' into the machines to stop them. Hence the word 'sabotage'."
18. "If I were creating the world I wouldn't mess about with butterflies and daffodils. I would have started with lasers, eight o'clock, Day One!"
19. "He's out there operating without any decent restraint, totally beyond the pale of any acceptable human conduct. And he is still in the field commanding troops."
"Terminate . . . with extreme prejudice."
"You understand Captain that this mission does not exist, nor will it ever exist."
20. "I hope you don't screw like you type."
21. "Anne-Marie, do all the interns get Glocks?"
"No, they all share one."
22. "Think of it as a hobby. Something you do to relax. You're an 'assassination enthusiast'."
23. "So what did I think? I'm holdin' out for somethin' better. I figure fuck it, while I'm at it why not just shoot my buddy, take his job, give it to his sworn enemy, hike up gas prices, bomb a village, club a baby seal, hit the hash pipe and join the National Guard? I could be elected president."
24. "HEY! Don't open that! It's an alien planet! Is there air? You don't know!"
25. "I was in Paris once with my wife . . . boy am I glad she's dead. "