?

Log in

No account? Create an account
 
 
27 February 2007 @ 08:50 pm
Fine, God. I won't move this week.  
Since there is a winter storm watch (NOT a warning, I might add) from noon on Wednesday until 6 PM Friday night, I'm not going to try to move until Saturday. This sucks, since now I have to rejigger my vacation to a time when I will actually be able to use it to unpack (like Monday or Tuesday).
 
 
 
XCorvisxcorvis on February 28th, 2007 02:56 am (UTC)
Bummer. I have shared this info with Katie.
Do You Wanna Be Free or You Wanna Be Right?malcubed on February 28th, 2007 03:01 am (UTC)
I'm sorry, man. We'll see you on Saturday.
Gostor of Wafflekaulis on February 28th, 2007 03:03 am (UTC)
On the other hand, that means I can help you move. Let me know when you want to start.
Happylittledevilhappy_l_devil on February 28th, 2007 04:02 am (UTC)
Yeah, bad timing for moving. My mom is also moving this week.
Dr. Xsinister_dr_x on February 28th, 2007 06:50 am (UTC)
We will still be available on Thursday night if you want to try to get some stuff over
2 Places at oncefayde on February 28th, 2007 02:23 pm (UTC)
Yep!
The past is prologuenemoren on February 28th, 2007 04:11 pm (UTC)
I'm all over Saturday.
Actually, now I don't have to choose b/t helping you move and going to ESL.
Musicin68musicin68 on March 1st, 2007 08:31 pm (UTC)
As I sit and watch the snow pile up outside...I think, waiting is a good plan. Hope the move happens eventually. :)