- 8 cans of coconut milk.
- 5 cans of Chicken Noodle Soup, with the old-style labels.
- A Tiger Woods Wheaties box, 1/12 full.
- Two large foil packages, squishy on the inside, Korean on the outside
- Two boxes of curry mix (I think), with preparation instructions in Chinese/Japanese (?)
- One box of burgundy pills, with Korean writing on the outside.
- 4 boxes of Cook/Serve Pudding.
- One bottle of Oyster Sauce.
- One can of something Asian.
- 7 (I'm not kidding) kinds of ramen, including "Chicken Curry."
Things I found in my Apartment
21:27 Currently looking for a Sousa march that says "I Am a Dashing, Sexy Pirate!". How did my life end up here? #Automatically shipped by…
O Gentle Readers! I am trying to come up with good songs to practice on my acoustic guitar. Ideally, they are the type of songs that are fun to sing…
Remember: the man who played Richard M. Nixon in Frost/Nixon is the same man who played Skeletor in The Masters of the Universe.