1. Professional Sandwich Artist
2. Standardized Test Rubric Applier
3. Home Mortgage Data Entry
4. Software Engineer
Four Jobs I Lie About:
Four Movies I Could Watch Again:
1. Remo Williams: The Adventure Begins
2. The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension
3. The Secret of N.I.M.H.
4. The Hobbit (I love it, OK? I realize everybody else said the animation is awful, and it is, but if you just listen to it as an audio book, you would understand why the voice acting is fantastic)
Four Movies That Are an Abomination:
2. Movies with Steven Segal in them that aren't Executive Decision
3. Movies with Jean Claude van Damme in them that aren't Bloodsport
4. Barbarella: Queen of the Galaxy
Four Places I Have Lived:
1. Park Falls, Wisconsin
2. St Paul, Minnesota
3. St Anthony, Minnesota
4. Lauderdale, MN
Four Places I Would Like to Live:
1. Minneapolis looks nice, but that's cheating, since St Anthony might as well be Minneapolis.
2. What? I have to have all these plans? How about Bhutan? Unstable government, but it's very pretty!
3. I was in London for four days - I think I could get by there.
4. The Budapest subway system, which is the oldest in continental Europe. That movie was awesome.
Four TV Shows I Totally Dig The Most:
4. The Colbert Report
Four Places I've Vacationed:
1. Ignace Lake, Ontario
2. Camp Tesomas, Wisconsin
3. Jenny's House
4. Nate's House
Four Foods I Really Like:
Four Foods I Can't Stand Intellectually, but would eat for survival if necessary:
1. Foods with animal flesh/fat/bones in them
2. Foods with artificial flavors
Four Sites I visit Daily:
Four Desert Island CD's
1. Counting Crows - August and Everything After
2. Gravity Kills - Gravity Kills
3. Rockapella - Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?
4. KMFDM - Nihil
Four Desert Island Books
1. The Perennial Philosophy, by Aldous Huxley
2. Zen Flesh, Zen Bones
3. Infinite Jest, by David Foster Wallace (I could finish it then)
4. Kon Tiki (Which could just as well be called "Getting off a desert island")