"She made love to everyone - the grooms, the porters, the housemaids, the ladies-in-waiting, and the elderly giant lords whose hunting days were past."
2. I finally stopped feeling overworked on Friday, and my mind/body thing is still getting back to normal. I had a very full week, and it was all worth doing, but damn, there was a lot of it.
3. I have a couple of packages ready to send out - if I don't already have it, I'll be in contact with you shortly to get your address. The list of CD's being sold is still being written; that may not happen until I fix the computer that's busted right now.
4. Finished a couple books. More on those as I have time. Found about six half-written book reviews I should post when I can polish a little.
5. Being around people? Good times.
6. Anybody interested in a 3.5 campaign next year? I have a strange jones to start running one.