- the anniversary of my step down to a half-dose of Effexor.
- the last day for me being on the nicotine patch. Tomorrow I am patch-free, and I don't know how I feel about that.
- the day that I realized the difference between "making amends" and "being sorry".
- the day where I start taking responsibility for my own happiness, if I ever deserve such a thing.
- the day where I accept my loneliness as a part of myself.
Alternative Friday Five - Feb 27, 2004
21:11 I now have a Nexus One smartphone. Expect more tweet traffic, post-haste! #Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter
21:27 Currently looking for a Sousa march that says "I Am a Dashing, Sexy Pirate!". How did my life end up here? #Automatically shipped by…
O Gentle Readers! I am trying to come up with good songs to practice on my acoustic guitar. Ideally, they are the type of songs that are fun to sing…