Of the following, which three weapons would you select in event of a zombie attack?
Baseball Bat (Wooden)
Baseball Bat (Aluminum)
Club (Not a Tree Branch)
Tonfa (Lacquered wood)
Nunchaku (Lacquered wood)
Tree Branch (Not a Club)
Police Baton / Billy Club
This is the first in a series of polls to determine the readiness of those reading this journal to be first responders in the event of an attack by the Living Dead. For the purposes of this exercise, assume the following:
1. Zombies do not require oxygen or food to be mobile.
2. The only known desire of zombies is to devour the flesh of the living.
3. The "zombie trait/virus" is spread via biting and bodily fluid exchange.
4. A zombie can be rendered harmless (i.e. "dead") only by rendering its brain non-functional (i.e. If you rip the zombie in half about the torso, the top half will still be able to claw and bite you).
5. Zombies are not sentient creatures - they do not possess feelings, emotions, or memories.
When selecting your weapons, remember that only sufficient damage to cause death in a living human will be considerd enough to shatter the skull of a zombie with a blunt weapon, and ensure its destruction.