1. Election 2004
3. Killer Bees (I bet you FORGOT about them, didn'cha?)
THREE THINGS I DON'T UNDERSTAND
3. "Compassionate" Conservatives
THREE THINGS I AM WEARING RIGHT NOW
1. My shitty K-Mart watch, that pulls at my arm hair and tells the day in Spanish
2. My bad-ass glasses, with all the bells and whistles (quite figuratively)
3. A plaid work shirt that says "Hi. I work in software, and have low self-esteem. You will love me, yes?"
THREE THINGS ON MY DESK
1. The coolest pencil sharpener ever.
2. A Dell Optiplex workstation, about 3 times more powerful than I need.
3. A Psyduck clay figurine that my brother Pat made me.
THREE THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE
1. Teach at Macalester
2. Write a book in each of the areas of life I love
3. Finish off that whole "Curse Thing"
THREE GOOD WAYS TO DESCRIBE MY PERSONALITY
1. XNTX (The straight-edge NT personality group)
2. A good listener (usually)
3. Actively a kind person
THREE BAD THINGS ABOUT MY PERSONALITY
1. I have fits of "Must . . . Control . . . World . . ."
2. Detail-Oriented/Abstraction-Oriented at the same time
3. Often more willing to please others than take a stand
THREE PARTS OF MY HERITAGE
1. German (Kraut)
2. Swedish (Skok)
3. Norwegian (Also Skok)
THREE THINGS I LIKE ABOUT MY BODY
1. That sensory input/cognitive processing thing
2. I think I have nice eyes
3. My latent dexterity / Opposable thumbs means I can use tools
THREE THINGS I DON'T LIKE ABOUT MY BODY
1. Its size
2. Its refusal to bend unquestioningly to my will
3. The stomach that refuses to process food correctly, day in, day out
THREE THINGS MOST PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME
1. I was nationally ranked in the FBLA "Intro to Business Communication" event
2. I sing rather well, and I play the guitar and the clarinet
3. I still donate money to Greenpeace
THREE THINGS I SAY THE MOST
You tell me what I say the most - I don't think I'm qualified to say.
THREE PLACES I WANT TO GO
3. Graduate School
THREE NAMES THAT I GO BY
1. Doc (by friends who know me well, and on-line acquiantances)
2. Nick (by friends in real life who know me fairly well, and Anne, who would call me Doc, but doesn't)
3. Nicolas (without an h, without a k, and only at work or from my Mom)
THREE SCREEN NAMES I HAVE HAD
1. Discoflamingo (13)
3. Johnny Panic