Things are mildly well on my front - Luckjohn helped me take care of some stuff at home, so the place is looking decent again. My mind is scattered over how much crap I'm going to have to take care of pre-Sumo, pre-trip, and such. So much to do - and not much left to fill the hours here.
1. Your ideal theoretical candidate. (100%)
2. Dean, Gov. Howard, VT - Democrat (75%)
3. Kucinich, Rep. Dennis, OH - Democrat (75%)
4. Clark, Retired General Wesley K., AR - Democrat (71%)
5. Socialist Candidate (68%)
6. Green Party Candidate (66%)
7. Edwards, Senator John, NC - Democrat (62%)
8. Gephardt, Rep. Dick, MO - Democrat (54%)
9. Sharpton, Reverend Al - Democrat (54%)
10. Kerry, Senator John, MA - Democrat (53%)
I thought Gen. Wesley Clark would be further up the ladder, but maybe that's just the way I weighted my choices. But here's a little secret - I'm voting for the person that is NOT BUSH.
Thanks to cloudscudding, for showing me this